22 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Anonymous: Bruno ()  Saturday, 11 December 2010 @ 08:59 AM ICT (Read 19368 times)  

I want know if you have CBR 250R new one in black color...

I want know the price is 100 500 baht is allright.?

thanks for answer...

Bruno

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 11 December 2010 @ 09:11 AM ICT  

Quote by: Bruno

I want know if you have CBR 250R new one in black color...

I want know the price is 100 500 baht is allright.?

thanks for answer...

Bruno

The price for the new Honda CBR250R is indeed 100,500 Baht, it can be a bit higher in some remote rural areas – as dealers in those areas pay more transport cost for new motorcycles.

It is hard to direct you to a dealer if we have not idea where you're located, Motorcycle Thailand currently doesn't sell motorcycles.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: monoguy (offline)  Saturday, 11 December 2010 @ 09:57 PM ICT  

Hi,
i've tried on the new CBR250. Nice looking bike, but the leak of Power.. compared wif Ninja 250.

so better test ride it before u buy it. Smile

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 08:55 AM ICT  

The Kawasaki Ninja 250R is maybe more powerful, but it cost also 50,000 Baht more, and it doesn't have the 'Honda Roadside Assistance' as the Honda CBR250R has. Honda Roadside Assistance means that if you have an problems with your Honda CBR250R, Honda service will come to you to repair the motorcycle, even if you in the jungle of Khao Yai, enjoying the river view at Nong Khai, or went for the weekend to Phuket.

No worries, service is nationwide just one telephone call away.... and that is not bad for 100,000 Baht.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 09:06 AM ICT  

Also with the Honda CBR250R, Honda changed the way the maintenance is being done. Before you needed to go to your dealer where you bought the motorcycle to get the free maintenance and service, with the Honda CBR250R you get 'Maintenance Coupons' so if you bought your motorcycle in Bangkok and moved it to Phuket you still can get the free maintenance and service... Just give the appropriate maintenance coupon to the Honda service center and you get your bike serviced.

Does your local Honda dealer sell the Honda CBR250R for 110,000 Baht, while a Bangkok based dealer is asking the standard 100,000 Baht price. Why not buy it in Bangkok and rent a pick-up truck to bring it home... Service is no problem as every Honda dealer has to accept the Maintenance Coupons.
Honda CBR

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: heazille (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 09:08 AM ICT  

Or it's 115,000 with the absThai Bike

Cheers
Richard
(ex -manxie)

heazille

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: monoguy (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 12:57 PM ICT  

Quote by: Richard

The Kawasaki Ninja 250R is maybe more powerful, but it cost also 50,000 Baht more, and it doesn't have the 'Honda Roadside Assistance' as the Honda CBR250R has. Honda Roadside Assistance means that if you have an problems with your Honda CBR250R, Honda service will come to you to repair the motorcycle, even if you in the jungle of Khao Yai, enjoying the river view at Nong Khai, or went for the weekend to Phuket.

No worries, service is nationwide just one telephone call away.... and that is not bad for 100,000 Baht.

hmm thanks for the info. i didnt know they have this service. maybe i should get the Honda CBR 250 also. cause i am looking for a 250cc bike currentlyThai Bike

Jeffrey

monoguy

Group Comfort
Level:
: +1

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 01:17 PM ICT  

And trust me if you replace the standard Honda CBR250R "extremely heavy" and very restrictive exhaust pipe, you will see a performance jump you could not expect.

As example Two Brothers Racing has already a 250cc racing exhaust muffler, which a few modifications would fit on the Honda CBR250R.

Click on image to open

Also the Honda CBR250R is equipped with a PGM-FI (fuel-injection) technology, and with some additional electronics you can program this and upload your own fuel-maps. This would be very similar to what you can do with a [storyBig Grinynojet-Power-Commander-V_Fuel-Maps Power Commander III or PC-V].

Read more about the PGM-FI tuning and fuel map programming

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Mike ()  Friday, 17 December 2010 @ 05:34 AM ICT  

I am wanting to know the contact details of Honda dealers in Bangkok able to supply the new model CBR250R.

By: heazille (offline)  Friday, 24 December 2010 @ 07:10 PM ICT  

Quote by: Mike

I am wanting to know the contact details of Honda dealers in Bangkok able to supply the new model CBR250R.

Not sure about BKK, but have seen black std CBR250 in 2 different Pattaya shops today.

1 Quoted me 120K on the road for abs model, insurance etc.
Also as have work permit, only need 45k deposit as well.

The other ignored me, maybe wearing a shirt an tie and holding a Shoei helmet scared them off!!

Hmm, I wonder which one will be selling me a bike shortly

Ta Ta
Richard

heazille

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Jeffrey ()  Saturday, 25 December 2010 @ 11:08 AM ICT  

JR motors in BKK is selling the bikes at the normal 100,000 - www.jrmotor.com/HONDA-CBR250R-CBR250i.html
Remember the ABS model is not avalable for several months until they get the bugs out. Forget renting a truck, take the bus to BKK and enjoy the ride back to where ever you may be. That is what I will do here in Chiang Mai - It's just greed of the shops. The trucking companies charge less than 200 Baht to take the bikes up to Chiang Mai

By: Anonymous: Chang Noi ()  Saturday, 25 December 2010 @ 04:18 PM ICT  

I read here about the free "Honda Road service" .... if I need that for this bike I do not want that bike!

And when your bike breaks down somewhere between Kabinburi and Khorat ....how long do you think it will take before anyone shows up from Honda? I think Somchai will be much faster!

So all this extra's should never be the reason to buy any product (like this bike).

Chang Noi

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Monday, 27 December 2010 @ 11:12 AM ICT  

For thoose looking for a 250 in phuket i can tell that honda in Kamala have black ones for the price of 101.000baht.

By: Anonymous: Mr. J ()  Tuesday, 28 December 2010 @ 01:14 PM ICT  

Hello,

I live near Phukradueng in Loei Province.

Where is the nearest Honda outlet where I could test drive the 2011 Honda CBR250R motorbike?

Thanking you in advance

By: Anonymous: BikerX ()  Tuesday, 04 January 2011 @ 05:36 AM ICT  

Quote by: Mr. J

Hello,

I live near Phukradueng in Loei Province.

Where is the nearest Honda outlet where I could test drive the 2011 Honda CBR250R motorbike?

Thanking you in advance

The easiest way to find a Honda dealer is to call the Honda call center in Bangkok 02-725-4000

22 posts :: Page 1 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association