By: webbedfoot (offline)  Monday, 19 May 2008 @ 10:23 PM ICT (Read 9517 times)  

Warning about Siam Motorcycles previously Siam Racing Motorcycles (closed with bad debts) of Pattaya. Owned and run by Scott Horvath. Made an enquiry to buy a KTM, Scott said they were 'Sole Official Importer of KTM to Thailand' No new KTM bikes to sell. Worried. Contacted KTM. KTM got KTM Thailand to reply;
LOOKS LIKE ONE TO AVOID. I WILL

This is the reply from KTM Thailand
Dear XXXXXX
Thank you for your interest in KTM sport motorcycles, and for the fact that you found the right KTM importer/dealer in Thailand!
Scott Horvath from Siam Racing in Pattaya is as you found out by yourself NOT a KTM dealer or even importer in Thailand.
As far as I know not even from another brand, sad to hear that he still today gives him self out like this.

The Factory in Mattighofen (Austria) asked him to return all the rights from their brand name back to the KTM factory (website, KTM copyright etc.).
Until today he didn't follow up on their request as far as know.

Anyway, we are at the moment in the process of the homologation of all the street models (all 690's 990's and 1190 also known as RCCool, later on we start also with the smaller models as well.

As we like to homologate the bikes first with the highest demand in Thailand, I really would like to know from you in which model you are interested the most?
Again... thanks for your response to us at KTM Thailand, and I hope to hear from you soon so that we can serve you the proper way.

Sincerely,

Ronny.

Ronald H.F. van Vliet (Ronny)
Director

KTM Sportmotorcycle Co.,Ltd.
Tel. +66 (0) 8 9971 5664

info@ktmthailand.com
www.ktmthailand.com

webbedfoot

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: Anonymous: Samual ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 03:44 PM ICT  

The owner of Siam Motorcycles found a complete new thing to do

Dealer jailed after £1.75m drugs find
Tuesday, March 09, 2010, 09:30

A drug dealer has been sentenced after police found £1.75m worth of amphetamines in his car.

Officers stopped Scott Horvath's Peugeot 308 on the M1 northbound, near junction 22 near Markfield, in August.

The vehicle was found to contain £5,000 cash and 140kg of high purity amphetamines. Horvath, 41, was sentenced to three years and four months in prison for possession, with intent to supply amphetamine and 18 months for money laundering offences on Thursday. The sentences will run concurrently.

A confiscation order was also approved for cash he was in possession of at the time. Horvath, formerly of Hedgerow Close, Barrow-upon-Humber, was arrested, charged and pleaded guilty to possession with intent to supply and acquiring and using criminal property under the Proceeds of Crime Act.
ClappingThumbupClappingThumbupClappingThumbupClapping

Click on image to open

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association