16 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Friday, 22 October 2010 @ 12:20 AM ICT (Read 12256 times)  

Anyone have a clue of where and when i can buy the new CBR150 in phuket?

By: Anonymous: Ron ()  Friday, 22 October 2010 @ 06:23 AM ICT  

Quote by: ReGGae

Anyone have a clue of where and when i can buy the new CBR150 in phuket?

Official, the new 2011 Honda CBR150R go's on sale the first week of November, but to keep it safe, you should expect this to become mid or end November.

By: Anonymous: Jesper ()  Saturday, 23 October 2010 @ 03:40 PM ICT  

Anyone have any idea of any honda dealer that will sell the 2011 CBR150 in phuket? I live in kamala.

thx.

By: Anonymous: Jesper ()  Sunday, 24 October 2010 @ 09:43 AM ICT  

Anyone? I will go phuket town tomorov, looking to order/book one of these. But would be easier if i knew where to go=)

By: Anonymous: Similin ()  Sunday, 24 October 2010 @ 05:39 PM ICT  

Quote by: Jesper

Anyone? I will go phuket town tomorov, looking to order/book one of these. But would be easier if i knew where to go=)

They have about 13 or 14 Honda motorcycle dealers on Phuket, I'm sure that if you call the Honda hotline 02-725-4000 they can exactly tell you what you want to know.

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Monday, 25 October 2010 @ 12:47 PM ICT  

Hehe i was in my local honda dealer (kamala) 2 days ago askin about this bike, they didn't even knew it existed hehe.

Goin there today again with a newspaper article and ask them if they can order one for me or at least help me find one.

By: news (offline)  Monday, 25 October 2010 @ 01:03 PM ICT  

Quote by: ReGGae

Hehe i was in my local honda dealer (kamala) 2 days ago askin about this bike, they didn't even knew it existed hehe.

Goin there today again with a newspaper article and ask them if they can order one for me or at least help me find one.

Welcome to amazing Thailand, maybe you need to ask if he ever opens his mail... A brochure about the new Honda CBR150R was send to him a week ago...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: jesper ()  Monday, 01 November 2010 @ 02:59 PM ICT  

Now the weekend is over and so is the big fun fest in BKK, so now the dealers should have more information about the bike right? I don't want to go around and know nothing, i want the bike ordered.

By: Anonymous: LoveHonda ()  Monday, 01 November 2010 @ 03:04 PM ICT  

Quote by: jesper

Now the weekend is over and so is the big fun fest in BKK, so now the dealers should have more information about the bike right? I don't want to go around and know nothing, i want the bike ordered.

Honda has already send a information package by mail to its dealers, so official Honda dealer should have known all about the new Honda CBR150 FI before the weekend.

By: Anonymous: jesper ()  Monday, 01 November 2010 @ 03:20 PM ICT  

Quote by: LoveHonda

Quote by: jesper

Honda has already send a information package by mail to its dealers, so official Honda dealer should have known all about the new Honda CBR150 FI before the weekend.

last week i was at several honda dealers in phuket and no1 could give me any real info, The most info i got was from a dealer in patong that at least knew what i was talking about, and that was on friday, she didnt know the price or when i could order it, but she took my number and said she was goin to the big fun fest. I mean the bike i supposed to be in the market from november 10, they should be taking orders now right?

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Tuesday, 02 November 2010 @ 12:29 PM ICT  

So anyone know if its possible to put an order yet?

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Tuesday, 02 November 2010 @ 03:25 PM ICT  

Saw one in the Pattaya showroom today. The price they gave was 72k, which seems low. So you should be able to see one in Phuket or at least order one.

Still confusion over the 250; the dealers haven't a clue on the 250.

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Tuesday, 02 November 2010 @ 03:54 PM ICT  

Quote by: taichiplanet

Saw one in the Pattaya showroom today. The price they gave was 72k, which seems low. So you should be able to see one in Phuket or at least order one.

Still confusion over the 250; the dealers haven't a clue on the 250.

Just came back from the honda dealer in patong, all they had today was a paper with pictures and what colors was availible, the price they gave me was 77k, but couldnt order one yet:S ... She said she will call me when i can order, but i hate to go around not really knowing anything. I want it ordered and a preliminary delivery date. =/

what did u think of the bike then?

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Tuesday, 02 November 2010 @ 07:11 PM ICT  

update: the dealer called me again this afternoon so now ive been there and ordered it, payed 30k (!) deposit etc.... they said maby they will have the bike for me this week(!) ...=)

they also said i was the first one in phuket to order it...

By: Anonymous: ReGGae ()  Thursday, 04 November 2010 @ 04:20 PM ICT  

Got my 150 today=) look so much better then the old one, much bigger. So far i love it, but to say i dont have much to compare to, just been riding scooters before.

Click on image to open

16 posts :: Page 1 of 2
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association