By: Matty (offline)  Saturday, 02 October 2010 @ 06:13 AM ICT (Read 4030 times)  

Can anyone help me out with some info or advice on the "2010 Yamaha Spark 135i".
I have wanted to buy a brand new bike, the 135i , for a couple of months.
I've found and looked in a few Yamaha stores around Siam Square area, was told from a salseperson Yamaha stopped making this model in 2008, which is against what the Yamaha Thailand website suggests, altho its in Thai they list 2009 and 2010 models.
Then the other day i walked past a Yamaha shop in Sam rae area, Low and behold they had a 2010 Spark 135i on display up on a stand. The blue and white colour one.
Only problem it is an auto clutch model, Im after a manual clutch model.
The elderly saleswoman said the manual clutch model is not yet in production in Thailand.

Anyone know if this is true?
Anyone know of a good Yamaha dealer or shop who can tell me whats true or sell me a new bike.
Or if anyone from Yamaha Thailand reads this HELP PLEASE..

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Tuesday, 05 October 2010 @ 09:38 AM ICT  

Matty,

There is a LARGE Yamaha showroom on Phahonyothin about 1.5-ish km north of the MRT station. It is on the left hand side of the road.

Yamaha Square Ratchayothin
1/1 Phahonyothin 31, Phahonyothin Rd., Ladyao, Jatujak, Bangkok 10900
Tel. 0-2930-3333 Fax 0-2930-3082

http://www.baf.co.th/dealer-info.php?id=12&lang=en

I have been there to buy parts. If anyone knows they should.

Just keep looking.

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: Anonymous: James ()  Thursday, 09 December 2010 @ 08:27 AM ICT  

i live in nakhon sri thammarat province in amphur kahanom could you please tell me the closest place to buy this motorbike i am having trouble finding one please give me an address or phone number

By: Matty (offline)  Friday, 10 December 2010 @ 05:39 AM ICT  

Hi James,
I moved from Thong Lo to Thaksin road Samre. and to my amazement ( after weeks of trying to find one and being told they stopped making them in 2008 ) found a new 2010 135i in a local Yamaha dealer in Thaksin road.
So they are available and if you find a local Yamaha dealer they should be able to get one for you.
Im very happy with the bike, it goes great, beats most other bikes off the traffic lights (even 2 up ) ive never lost a traffic light drag yet... ive had it up to 130kph with a pillion, it still had more to go but was told to slow down, and that was with only 500km on it, so when its properly worn in it should be faster still.
very happy with its performance, only problem is next to no storage, but i just wear a small backpack if going to the shops.
cheers
Matty.

Matty

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association