By: Anonymous: Hot Engine ()  Wednesday, 05 September 2007 @ 08:38 PM ICT (Read 1985 times)  

This weekend's race comes hot on the heels of Yamaha's announcement of their WSS rider line up for 2008. Parkes will continue to ride the R6 for the Yamaha World Supersport team and will be joined by Fabien Foret for next season. "I'm really excited to be staying with the team for a fourth year," Parkes says. "I'm getting back to peak fitness following my accident at Donington earlier this season and I'm getting to the point where I wanted to be originally. I really like the team and am positive I can do a good job for them next year. Foret is a strong team mate to have and it'll be good to have two of us in the team who can push the bike's development even further."

Tommy Hill is reunited with Parkes for this weekend; his second race partnering the Australian in the Yamaha World Supersport Team. Hill's first appearance with the team was last month at his home track in the UK where he brought the bike home in a credible fifth position. Tommy has been drafted in from the Yamaha Virgin Media Optima Loans British Superbike Team for this weekend's race following a good test session with the team last week at Magny-Cours.

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association