By: Anonymous: irish ()  Sunday, 19 September 2010 @ 09:52 AM ICT (Read 7384 times)  

i have satria150cc known as suzuki raider150cc what parts to i need to buy to make it one faster? what is the best racing cdi, the best racing cam and racing gear for suzuki raider150cc known as satria150cc.. my satria is stock bore..tnx

By: Anonymous: Sam ()  Tuesday, 21 September 2010 @ 08:40 AM ICT  

Quote by: irish

i have satria150cc known as suzuki raider150cc what parts to i need to buy to make it one faster? what is the best racing cdi, the best racing cam and racing gear for suzuki raider150cc known as satria150cc.. my satria is stock bore..tnx

In Thailand you have many racing CDI available, normally they are classified as level 1 and level 2, and cost around 1,800 to 2,800 Baht.

Another and very easy way to get a bit more performance our of your Suzuki Satria 150 is to make it easier for the engine to breath and exhale – you can do this by adjusting your airbox and exhaust system.

Racing camshafts do also work, but need a good mechanic to install then and will also influence the performance of your motorcycle in the lower rev range.

One or two teeth less on the rear sprocket will have a serious effect on your top speed, but again you loss a bit of power.

By: Anonymous: Chanin ()  Saturday, 25 September 2010 @ 03:57 PM ICT  

I would like to ask if somebody knows a good exhaust pipe for my Suzuki Raider R150

By: Anonymous: lester ()  Monday, 18 October 2010 @ 06:29 AM ICT  

Cylinder head big valve raider 150. how big piston is afflicable to a big valve?

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 14 December 2010 @ 03:10 PM ICT  

We have now the Suzuki Raider R 150 (FU150SCD) User Manual available for download, this manual is also valid for the Suzuki Satria 150, Suzuki FU150, or Suzuki Belang R150.

Download the
Download the English Suzuki Raider R 150 Parts Manual Here

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 135 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association