By: keekwai (offline)  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 07:35 AM ICT (Read 3681 times)  

Hi

How do I sign in to Motorcycle.in.th Google Docs to download a manual? My user name and password for this site won't work.

What's the "secret" ?

Thanks

Teacher Mark

keekwai

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 11:41 AM ICT  

Quote by: keekwai

Hi

How do I sign in to Motorcycle.in.th Google Docs to download a manual? My user name and password for this site won't work.

What's the "secret" ?

Thanks

Not all documents on http://docs.motorcycle.in.th are for public publication, the documents which have public access can be found at our Motorcycle Thailand Download.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: keekwai ()  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 01:26 PM ICT  

Well that's the thing. The Japanese Manual for the Hondas PCX IS in the download section .. but I'm still required to enter a user name and password.

Anyone else got an an answer?

Thanks

By: Maintenance (offline)  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 01:47 PM ICT  

The Japanese Honda PCX manual has been set with public share options, which means that anybody should be able to access the file. We did a few tests from different computers and in all cases we where able to access the Japanese PCX manual without the need of our user name or password.

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

By: Anonymous: keekwai ()  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 01:56 PM ICT  

I just discovered the problem. I have a google docs account myself. I had to sign out .. then go back and click the download link again .. now it works.

Sorry about that!

By: Maintenance (offline)  Saturday, 28 August 2010 @ 02:08 PM ICT  

Quote by: keekwai

I just discovered the problem. I have a google docs account myself. I had to sign out .. then go back and click the download link again .. now it works.

Sorry about that!

No problem, we more happy that you found the "why" behind the problem, maybe it even helps other people.

Maintenance

Group Comfort
Level:
: +3

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association