By: Anonymous: Phonta ()  Wednesday, 18 August 2010 @ 11:47 AM ICT (Read 5282 times)  

Hi ,
I really are surpriced about the helmet prices in Thailand

I im wondering about the qality on helmets which are produced in Thailand . In Sweden a good qality helmets costs about 4 times more then in Thailand.
Can I be sure about the qality and construction and can i be sure that I will have a good protection whith a helmet (Intergral helmet for 1500 THbt)

Regards from Phonta

By: news (offline)  Wednesday, 18 August 2010 @ 11:54 AM ICT  

Some local brand names are indeed remarkable cheap, if you compare them to international helmet manufacturers. But there's a quality difference and therefore it's like the saying go's you get what you pay for.

Also its likely that local helmet brand names don't meet the European safety standards and therefore are illegal in Europe.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: Anonymous: Phonta ()  Wednesday, 18 August 2010 @ 01:49 PM ICT  

Thanks a lot your answer ,
i think that I will buy me and my Wife helmet in Sweden, in sweden I will pai about 8000 THBT for Nolan Integralhelmet.

By: Anonymous: shark ()  Wednesday, 18 August 2010 @ 10:00 PM ICT  

Quote by: Phonta

Thanks a lot your answer ,
i think that I will buy me and my Wife helmet in Sweden, in sweden I will pai about 8000 THBT for Nolan Integralhelmet.

Hi, you can find all international brands in thailand like in sweden, you can check the following website and i am sure that you can find a decent helmet for you and your wife:

www.pandarider.com

www.ninja-shop.net

www.blacksteed.com

bye

Sylvain

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association