By: taichiplanet (offline)  Saturday, 10 July 2010 @ 01:06 PM ICT (Read 6977 times)  

Do you think the Wave 125i will get an auto transmission any time soon? Am thinking of getting the 110i AT but maybe it is worth while hanging out to see if the 125i is announced with auto.

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:
: +4

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 10 July 2010 @ 11:52 PM ICT  

We got no information on Honda working or releasing a 125cc Honda Wave with automatic transmission soon. Anyway if you have the capability of taking the current Honda Wave 110AT for a spin, you will find that it is remarkable powerful for a 110cc automatic transmission motorcycle.

Honda claims that the new CV-Matic automatic transmission reduces the friction in the CVT transmission. And therefore the new automatic transmission from Honda is more powerful and reduces less heat – less heat means less service worries.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Monday, 12 July 2010 @ 09:06 AM ICT  

It's a pity if Honda don't do it soon; I suppose most people would get the Hayate or Elegance instead.

I haven't driven a Wave 110i AT, is its performance equivalent (or better) to a Nuovo MX 115cc auto?

Although there are many different cultures, races and religions in the world, there are only 3 types of people; those that squeeze every last drop out of a toothpaste tube, those that don’t and those that think they do.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:

By: news (offline)  Tuesday, 13 July 2010 @ 10:39 AM ICT  

Comparing the fuel-injection Honda Wave 110AT with the Yamaha Nouvo MX 115cc I would go for the Honda surely.

The Honda Wave 110AT is strong modern, and the engine is the latest creation of what is possible with a small combustion engine. The Honda basically runs on any fuel you take, it has a more comfortable riding position (this is of course personal). Ask any Thai and most will say buy a Honda...

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Tuesday, 13 July 2010 @ 02:28 PM ICT  

As posted in another part of the forum, i couldn't wait for the Hayate Fi so have ordered the 110i AT. Looking forward to having the most technical version of the Cub! 45k including rego/tax/ins. Eventually i'll put mag/alloy wheels on it.

I've just realised, this is my first ever brand-new vehicle! Scoot-On

As usual, AP Honda has dropped the ball and by resting on their laurels have let their competitors start to gain on them. Given the demand for the new Fi version of the Suzuki Hayate, i'm certain that if Honda had an auto version of the 125i they'd be selling a heap of them. Oh well, i'll just have to be happy with the 110!

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 13 July 2010 @ 03:48 PM ICT  

With buying a Honda Wave 110AT you did the smart thing. Honda's are solid build, and the Honda Wave engines are basically indestructible.

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: taichiplanet (offline)  Wednesday, 14 July 2010 @ 03:45 PM ICT  

Picked up the Wave 110i AT this morning and am happy, though top end speed doesn't seem to be as good as the Nuovo 115cc Auto; but my Wave is a brand new bike so of course difficult to know at this point.

I will give more details in a week or 2.

taichiplanet

Group Comfort
Level:

By: Anonymous: Daniel ()  Saturday, 17 July 2010 @ 07:04 PM ICT  

I also want to buy a Honda Wave 110 automatic and look really forward to your review after two weeks

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association