By: boyet (offline)  Saturday, 29 May 2010 @ 11:15 AM ICT (Read 6200 times)  

Guys, where can I buy a velg cbr 150 cc (front, 1.85 x 17)?? and the price for that good? thanks before..

boyet

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: news (offline)  Saturday, 29 May 2010 @ 11:34 AM ICT  

With “velg” we assume you mean a motorcycle rim? Lots of shops in Thailand sell new rims, you cannot visit a motorcycle shop without seeing walls full of different rims.

If you're looking for aluminum-alloy wheels, the selection in Thailand is also endless. With lots of manufacturers and retailers selling them.

The information about the prices for both simple rims and complete alloy wheels is to much to publish on this forum.

As example I publish here a example of a Thai motorcycle magazine advertising.
Click on image to open

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

By: boyet (offline)  Saturday, 29 May 2010 @ 01:42 PM ICT  

Quote by: news

With “velg” we assume you mean a motorcycle rim? Lots of shops in Thailand sell new rims, you cannot visit a motorcycle shop without seeing walls full of different rims.

If you're looking for aluminum-alloy wheels, the selection in Thailand is also endless. With lots of manufacturers and retailers selling them.

The information about the prices for both simple rims and complete alloy wheels is to much to publish on this forum.

As example I publish here a example of a Thai motorcycle magazine advertising.

thanks for the correction.. I mean original alloy wheels and other original cbr 150 spareparts like carburetor, radiator, piston etc , where can I buy those things (new parts or second parts) with the price list .. can you show that links..
sorry my english is bad Razz

boyet

Group Comfort
Level:
: 0

By: ThaiDesign (offline)  Saturday, 29 May 2010 @ 04:12 PM ICT  

Several motorcycle part shops carry original Honda parts, I never seen a Honda spare parts price list for end-user distribution. But maybe somebody can give some idea what a front wheel of the Honda CBR150R would cost.
Honda CBR

ThaiDesign

Group Comfort
Level:
: +30

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association