By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 05:09 AM ICT (Read 8634 times)  

I bought a CBR 150 in July. Lovely bike, fun to ride. Any advice on tyres? The standard iRC tyres seem very hardwearing and not very grippy. Are there any European or Japanese tyres available?

---------------------------------------------
This post was original posted as an comment for the article Buying a secondhand Honda CBR 150R

By: Anonymous: Anonymous ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 05:11 AM ICT  

My two friends and I all have CBR 150 bikes. The iRC tires SUCK. You're right. We all put new tires on our bikes, immediately.

Written below are great tires and fairly inexpensive. You can find different shops around that may carry them, or even go to a Honda Shop and ask them for these tires. If they do not carry them, I'm sure they can order them from another shop or tell you where they are sold.

You should be able to get both the front and back tires for between 3,500 THB and 4,000 THB total!

--------------------------------------------------------

Brand: Michelin

Model: Sporty

Front Tire Size: 90/80 17"

Back Tire Size: 110/80 17"

By: Anonymous: Pedro ()  Friday, 30 April 2010 @ 08:00 AM ICT  

Pirelli has also very good tires available for the Honda CBR150R, and this tires really change the road handling to the positive side.
Honda CBR

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Tuesday, 04 May 2010 @ 11:20 AM ICT  

Bridgestone BT39SS are the cat's meow for small bikes. They obviously won't wear as well but....
Mr. Pairoj maybe able to supply.

http://mc.bridgestone.co.jp/en/products/battlax/bt39ss.html
Mr. Pairoj maybe able to supply.

I currently use Dunlop not CBR150

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: Anonymous: Lek ()  Tuesday, 11 May 2010 @ 02:52 PM ICT  

Hello Mr. Flying Squirrel,

Who is Mr. Pairoj, I'm looking for new tyres for my honda cbr150 and love to contact somebody who sales them

By: Flying Squirrel (offline)  Wednesday, 12 May 2010 @ 10:37 AM ICT  

Should be good there are two or more shop on this street.

Tires

Pure Motor

The owner Mr. Pairoj is knowledgeable and speaks good English. The shop is near the July 22 rotary, on the Maitrichit Rd.
Tel: 02-222-3789

Tires Service

Friendly and low-priced. 272 Maitrichit rd, 10100 Bkk Pomprab,
off Maitrichit Square (north of Charoen Krung) large shop at the first corner with a small soi left side
Tel 02-224-2607, 02-224-2464, 02-226-2060
Fax 02-226-2061

Sorry the site didn't like my map URL to google maps

Flying Squirrel

Group Comfort
Level:
: +6

By: Anonymous: Frank ()  Wednesday, 12 May 2010 @ 06:02 PM ICT  

I am looking for an alternative exhaust system for my Honda CBR150, where can I buy it in Bangkok and would it increase my performance?

By: Anonymous: Phonta ()  Wednesday, 04 August 2010 @ 02:37 PM ICT  

Hi,

i am i happy owner of Honda 150 CBR one years old , it hase in this moment been driving 3500 km . I do like this bike ,but as i am little to big (not fat) 95 kg 185 cm the bike is little to small for me. I am planning to sell this bike when i come back to Thailand next time . now living in Sweden but planning to move permanently to Thailand in 3-4 yars. What is the normal price for this bike fullservice in altorisized Honda dealer in Nongsonghong (Buriram) . I also need information where i can find chopper or custom bikes forex. Honda 600 or bigger .

I have been riding bikes in hole my live in sweden . But Thailand beats everything its fantastic , never thinking of if its cold ........... always the same warm climat .....lovely

Best regards to all bikers in Thailand
Phonta

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association