By: Anonymous: dantebg ()  Tuesday, 13 April 2010 @ 09:46 AM ICT (Read 23378 times)  

I wonder why Tiger motors isnot including the Rocketboy in any ads or publishing! For us who's lucky enough to own one,it's really annoying because they seem to forget that here's a model to really admire.

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Wednesday, 14 April 2010 @ 09:06 PM ICT  

the rocketboy is not available in thailand and therefor not listed on websites here such as tigermotor.co.th or tigersachsclub )....but it is a sexy looking bike...would be even better if they could "blow it up" to some 500 cc and larger dimensions...

mbox

By: Anonymous: Cob ()  Thursday, 15 April 2010 @ 08:31 PM ICT  

Stallion motorcycles sells a nice looking line of Stallion Mini Series, with prices from 33,500 bht up to 42,500 bht. The little 125cc Stallion Mini is a good alternative for the Tiger Rocketboy.
Click on image to open

By: Anonymous: mbox ()  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 02:23 PM ICT  

Quote by: Cob

Stallion motorcycles sells a nice looking line of Stallion Mini Series, with prices from 33,500 bht up to 42,500 bht. The little 125cc Stallion Mini is a good alternative for the Tiger Rocketboy.

I think the stallion mini is looking very different than the Tiger Rocketboy...like worlds between, in looks.

Click on image to open

what i do like are the stallion monkeybikes...they looked kind of funky on the Motorshow.

Stallion is assembling their bikes in Thailand ( and is to my information a Thai Company now)with Parts coming from various sources of different suppliers, maybe they also make some of the things here too...but i don't have really more info than that

By: Richard (offline)  Friday, 16 April 2010 @ 04:19 PM ICT  

I'm following the availability of pocket bikes closely, I can remember my 110cc pocket bike which I modified with a turbo. It did wonders for the power, but the 110cc engine was basically to small for the turbo I used. So I was hoping that a 125cc or 135cc would give just that little extra I need to get my pocket turbo bike project going again.

Click on image to openClick on image to open

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

By: Anonymous: Franco ()  Tuesday, 20 April 2010 @ 12:26 PM ICT  

A pocket bike turbo, nice mod. Where can I buy this turbo set?

By: Anonymous: Tudor ()  Tuesday, 10 January 2017 @ 10:47 PM ICT  

How is named this turbocharger,series?

By: Richard (offline)  Tuesday, 10 January 2017 @ 11:52 PM ICT  

The turbo is a IHI RHB31 turbocharger, you can get them now-a-day from eBay for around 210 to 240 USD. The turbo is not a plug-n-play solution and needs a lot of modified parts which I CNC machined myself...

I sold the turbo pocket rocket about 4 years ago, and I believe the guy who bought it blowup the engine... sadly

Richard

Group Comfort
Level:
: +10

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association