By: SutusB25 (offline)  Friday, 09 April 2010 @ 08:27 AM ICT (Read 4420 times)  

I was fully expecting massive amounts of info.on the website post Bangkok Motor show.

Anybody got any news on new Cruisers-Honda -Yamaha and Hyosung etc,

Alan Light

SutusB25

Group Comfort
Level:
: +2

By: Anonymous: Pedro ()  Friday, 09 April 2010 @ 12:55 PM ICT  

The Bangkok Motorshow was, for the motorcycle part, a complete waist of time. There was nothing new and if I saw something interested it was not on sale in Thailand 'Just for show sir'.

Honda confirmed that the Honda CBR150R was out of production, not a word about a possible replacement... For 250cc they said not yet... maybe soon.

By: Anonymous: Motor Show ()  Friday, 09 April 2010 @ 01:00 PM ICT  

Yes, I went.

Amongst other things I wanted to talk to Kawasaki about their inability to introduce their KLR650
to the Thai market. The nice man listened and accepted a letter I presented to him, promising he would hand to 'the boss'. Worth a try.

Then I spent a lot of time at Yamaha looking for an attendant. Eventually found a guy and asked him about their Super Tenere and the 660 Tenere; specifically, 'will it become available in Thailand?'.
To my utter surprise and pleasure he said, 'Yes sir, you can order one.' Then he paused and said he would check. I went with him and he spoke to his senior. 'No, not possible because we don't have the license for those bikes'.

Ah well.
Thumbdown

By: Anonymous: JohnyDemak ()  Friday, 09 April 2010 @ 01:37 PM ICT  

Did anybody see the Demak motorcycle booth? I fancy the enduro motorcycle, the price shown was only 32,500 Baht.

By: Anonymous: Murad ()  Friday, 09 April 2010 @ 02:33 PM ICT  

I was at there and actually go to there only for motorcycles.
Also I take many photos too.
Here some of them..
Click on image to openClick on image to openClick on image to open

By: Anonymous: Murad Yapıcı ()  Saturday, 10 April 2010 @ 10:09 AM ICT  

Quote by: JohnyDemak

Did anybody see the Demak motorcycle booth? I fancy the enduro motorcycle, the price shown was only 32,500 Baht.

I was there. Actually I go there only for motorcycles. And I like that price very much.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association