By: Anonymous: Mark ()  Monday, 01 March 2010 @ 11:41 AM ICT (Read 2561 times)  

I want to buy a Suzuki SV650, but I'm having trouble with my hands likely going numb while riding the Suzuki SV650 because of the crouched-forward riding position.

I was considering higher bars on the Suzuki SV650, but I'm scared the stock cables, wiring and brake-line won't be long enough. The Suzuki V-Storm 650 has bars that are about as high as the ones I want to install, so I'd like to know if I could use the V-Storm pieces on my Suzuki SV650?

By: news (offline)  Monday, 01 March 2010 @ 02:12 PM ICT  

According to Suzuki's mechanics, all of those components from the Suzuki V-Storm – the cables, the brake hose and the wiring-will bolt right up to the Suzuki SV650. Both the Suzuki V-Strom 650 and the Suzuki SV650 use the same engine, and beneath the bodywork, both are pretty much the same machine. Making the swap should be no more difficult than installing the stock Suzuki SV650 equipment.

Although Suzuki Thailand “currently” didn't have stock of V-Strom cables, brake hoses and wiring.

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 134 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association