By: Anonymous: FerDex ()  Saturday, 13 February 2010 @ 11:25 AM ICT (Read 2980 times)  

Hello

These 3 motorcycles are they sold in Thailand ?
The 2009 Suzuki Raider 150 R
Yamaha Nouvo Elegance
The 2008 Yamaha Spark 135i, with Fuel Injection

Which one is the most adapted for long road trips ( 400 Km a day ? )
Is it possible to found easily second hands ?

Bye
FerDex

By: news (offline)  Monday, 15 February 2010 @ 08:51 AM ICT  

400 kilometers a day is not something I would recommend, riding a small engine sized motorcycle. But if I needed to select I would go for the Yamaha Spark 135i.

The reason for my choice is the riding position, the fact that it is not an automatic, and as last the fuel-injection. Fuel-injection has proved over the years that it was introduced that it can seriously help with creating good fuel-economics. And riding 400 kilometers a day a few less liters of fuel makes now-a-day everybody smile.

The Yamaha Spark 135i is not often seen on the secondhand market, guess most owners are happy with them. If you go for buying a secondhand Suzuki Raider R 150 I would advice you to be extra careful, the Suzuki Raider R 150 is popular with Thai teenagers and they modify, race and neglect service often.

Honestly I cannot recommend the Yamaha Nouvo Elegance, it is a perfect motorcycle for city commuting, but doing serious kilometers per day I can only recommend a transmission motorcycle.Road Cruise

news

Group Comfort
Level:
: +34

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
Advertising
Poll

Do you like MotoGP racing? Which team do you like?

•  Yamaha
  •  Honda
  •  Ducati
  •  Apriiia
  •  Suzuki
  •  KTM
  •  No Specific Team
This poll has 0 more questions.
Results
Other polls | 132 votes | 0 Comments
TMEA MEMBER
Thai Motorcycle Enterprise Association